Integrated management support software increases business efficiency thanks to such functions as:
- Integration of financial information.
- Integration of purchases and standardization of orders.
- Ability to view information about the company’s customers.
- Standardization and increasing the efficiency of production processes.
- Standardization of information on human resources.
- Facilitating the creation of reports for government institutions.
Do you want to know more?
- Integration of financial information. If each of the company’s departments uses independent financial systems recording expenses and revenues, reconciliation and integration of data on the scale of the company means a waste of time for employees who could take care of other tasks more efficient from the business point of view.
- Integration of purchases and standardization of orders. Coordination of information on orders, inventory, their accounting etc. facilitates the use of the system and reduces the number of errors that may occur when transferring data between different non-integrated applications. In addition, if the company does not have an integrated order processing system, the analysis of purchases made, especially in large or dispersed companies, is a labor-intensive task. And different departments often place orders for the same necessary products for work. Thanks to the tools that integrate and standardize orders on a company-wide scale, the ERP system allows you to negotiate with suppliers of products or services more favorable prices and discounts related to the scale of purchase.
- Ability to view information about the company’s customers. Most ERP systems include a CRM application that allows you to track customer interactions. By combining this data with information on orders placed, deliveries of goods or services, returns, service requests, etc., you can obtain valuable data on customer behavior and real needs.
- Standardization and increasing the efficiency of production processes. It is quite common in industrial companies that different departments use different applications and software platforms to handle the same or similar business processes. In particular, this is a problem that arises when companies are merged or taken over. ERP systems enable standardization and automation of processes supporting production and service services. This allows you to increase the efficiency and productivity and reduce the costs associated with the operation of the business.
- Standardization of information on human resources. Many companies, especially those with a dispersed structure, have problems with the analysis of working time, additional costs such as diets, and salaries of employees in various departments. The ERP system equipped with a self-service portal available to employees facilitates the entry of information about the tasks performed, time devoted to them, additional expenses, planned holidays, training, etc. The integration of this data with information about qualifications, certificates and professional experience of employees facilitates and increases the efficiency of assigning tasks specific people.
- Facilitating the creation of reports for government institutions. ERP systems significantly facilitate the preparation of reports compliant with the legal regulations in force in a given country. Information on financial performance, employees, their wages and required contributions, channels related to the purchase of materials or products, as well as partners and customers may be provided to authorized governmental institutions within the appropriate time limits specified in legal regulations.